We will discuss which of the following modalities will best assist and support you.
A Reiki treatment consists of laying the hands on the body in a prescribed pattern and allowing the energy of life to flow through the person being treated. Reiki helps to restore calm and is very helpful in relieving headaches and stress.
Healing Touch (HT)
Healing Touch is an energy-based technique that is relaxing and nurturing. Using gentle touch or holding hands over the body, the HT protocol assists in balancing your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Healing Touch works in the energy field to support your body’s natural ability to heal. It is safe for all ages and works in harmony with standard medical care. Healing Touch has evolved into a certified program recognized by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA).
- Healing Touch may help with
- Aiding in speeding the healing process & speed recovery time after surgical procedures
- Strengthening the immune system
- Easing acute and chronic conditions
- Reducing depression and anxiety
- Stress and headache relief
- Creating a sense of well-being
CranioSacral Therapy (CST)
A CST session is a gentle respectful hands-on approach that helps the body, in a relatively short period of time to release embedded trauma and develop healthier new response patterns. You will not need to disrobe, only relax and allow the process to flow to its natural & healthy conclusion with the support of a trained and empathetic practitioner.
- By complementing the body's natural healing processes, CST is increasingly used as a preventive health measure for its ability to bolster resistance to disease, and is effective for a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction, including:
- Migraine Headaches
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Chronic Fatigue
- Stress and Tension-Related Problems
- Fibromyalgia and other Connective-Tissue Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
“When I dare to be powerful to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid” – Audre Lorde
Bach Flower Remedies
There are 38 remedies in the Bach remedy system. All of them were discovered in the 1920s and 1930s by Dr Edward Bach, a successful, well-known bacteriologist, physician and pathologist. Dr. Bach believed that healing on an emotional level effects other levels: a healthy emotional life and a balanced personality will allow your body to find its own natural state of health.
Each remedy is associated with a basic human emotion. Mimulus, for example, is the remedy for when we are anxious or afraid about something specific. Taking the remedy helps us overcome our fear and face it with courage.
After assessing what changes you would like to achieve, we agree upon a personal mix of the remedies you need to address your current emotional situation.
"I want to make it as simple as this: I am hungry, I will go and pull a lettuce from the garden for my tea; I am frightened and ill, I will take a dose of Mimulus." – Dr. Edward Bach
“What actually sustains us, what is fundamentally beautiful is compassion for yourself and those around you. That kind of beauty enflames the heart and enchants the soul” – Lupita Nyong’o